Re: [glade--]Can't compile

Damjan Zemljic schrieb:
aclocal: macros/need-declaration.m4: 3: duplicated macro
`GCC_NEED_DECLARATION'

What could be missing? Any advise would help, since don't have idea at the
moment what to do further.

If autogen.sh's aclocal contains a -Isomewhere declaration simply try to remove it. I've not yet found out which combination of gnome-version/distribution etc. needs this and which not.

   Christof

PS: disabling gettext unless you need it might be a good idea, too.
PPS: I make no promises regarding gnomemm2.