Re: [glade--]Why??

Ben wrote:
> Hi
>     When I run ./autogen.sh. It always show:
>
> aclocal: configure.in: 37: macro `AM_GNOME_GETTEXT' not found in library

This worked as of gnome 1.2.x .... and I don't have the time to find it
out again. There seems to be no (!) documentation on the gnome websites,
at least a year ago none was.

> Then I can't complie this project. What can I do?

simply turn off gettext support (in C options) perhaps I should turn off
gettext support until I find out how to fiddle with the various
installation strangenesses.