Re: [glade--]OptionMenu doesn't work with gtkmm 1.3.17 (patch)

Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
 > By the way: The following widgets also changed their XML structure
 > and currently do not work with glade-2:
> > - Notebook (child name changed?)

 That one I haven't noticed (because I haven't used notebooks with
 glade-2).

Fixed.

 >   - Combo (same problem as OptionMenu)

 That one I noticed (by mistake, I wanted to have an OptionMenu but
 clicked on the Combo icon).  I'll take a look later if you don't beat
 me to it.

Please try the CVS version, I fixed combos for gtkmm1, didn't yet test gtkmm2 (gtkmm1 simply is the default test).

 > PS: My glade-2 gtk-only test case still compiles with gtkmm1. So some
 > kind of compatibility is there (this does not apply to not
 > autogenerated code of course).

 I see.  I'm really not familiar with gtkmm1 because I ignored it for a
 long time due to lack of good documentation.  After getting fed up with
 other C++ toolkits I took a look at gtkmm2 and I liked what I saw, so I
 stuck arround.

Never look back! I'd love to switch now but I have to port many applications before (and upgrade our main server to a decent OS version - but it's days are counted).