Re: [glade--]bug?! unsupported feature?

On Mon, 2002-02-25 at 15:26, RevX gmx at wrote:
> > Hmmm, I don't know for sure ...
> > but you need to connect to a function with 2 arguments (not zero):
> >
> >     void callback(Gtk::Notebook_Helpers::Page *,unsigned int);
>
> But glademm didn't provide a callback function in that style?!
>
> I've tried to use the switch_page_impl and I successfully compiled,
> BUT it seems that it didn't get triggered!

It sounds like you are overriding the switch_page_impl() method in a
derived class. Maybe you just have the method signature wrong. That
seems likely, because you say that you previously had a wrong signature
for a signal handler.

If that isn't the problem, then it's perfectly possible to make a very
small example to prove to us that the Notebook::"switch_page" signal
doesn't work.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net