Re: [glade--]error msg at ./autogen.sh - missing .hh file

Michael Haberl wrote:
Hi Christof, hi the rest,

I tried to ./autogen.sh a .glade file I did and received the following
error (near the end of the processing):

In file included from mainwindow.hh:13,
                 from project2.cc:10:
mainwindow_glade.hh:15: .hh: No such file or directory
gmake[2]: *** [project2.o] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/home/mh/Projects/project2/src'
gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mh/Projects/project2'
gmake: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

When I looked into mainwindow_glade.hh (line 15) there was a:
#include ".hh"

Now I ask myself why there was no header file specified. Is it possible
that the custom widgets I use have something to do with it (I didn't
specify a creation function yet)?

glade-- assumes that the Class name of your custom widget is identical to the creation function (up to the optional '(', C++ only). And that the class name matches the name of the .hh file.

you can simply "touch .hh" but the generated code will of course fail to create your widget ( xyz = new (); )

PS: Where/How can I subscribe to this glademm mailing list? Any archives?