Re: [Re: [glade--]errors using public widget macros]

Murray Cumming wrote:
Christof Petig <christof petig-baender de> wrote:

David Lowenfels wrote:

Hello again:
 I'm trying to show a public window from another class, using the
glademm_support macros.

Macros? I don't like the sound of that. Maybe I should actually look at
glademm one day.

Of course I would love to hear your opinion about glade--.
Feel free to take a look (or more).

You are right. Initially global access to Widgets was done through macros, I never again thought about it. Rethinking it I must say, yes no macros neeeded (static structure members would be more appropriate).

But globally accessible widgets (public) should be used very seldom.