Re: [glade--]adjustment.cc

In message <1040326611 15024 2 camel localhost 1515RioGrande net>
          Mark Jones <mark jones106 verizon net> wittered:

> adjustment.cc that is in cvs seems to be in a bad state. look for the
> lines below starting with my initials.

That's CVS telling you there's a conflict. Perhaps you've modified the file
locally, and someone else has modified it in CVS in a different way (in the
same place).
Your CVS update should have shown a 'C' for that file. (Unless it somehow got
checked in like that.)

The two alternatives (your version and the one in CVS) are given, and you must
edit the file to remove one and possibly merge the change into the other
manually. Then you can remove the section markers (the <<<<< ====== and >>>>>)
and everything will be sorted.

Hope that helps,
Ainsley