[glade--]Problem with glade-- and diff

Hi there,

I just tried out glade and glademm; Glade provides a good speed-up in GUI design and it generates C code without problems. But when I want C++ output with glademm, I get (with current diff 2.8.1):

sh: gnome-config: command not found

That's ok since I don't use GNOME, but then:

Changed dir to /home/sky/c/webcam
Found pkg-config version 0.14.0
Generating code for gtk 2.1.3 (pkg-config), gtkmm 2.1.0 (pkg-config)
glade--: unknown Widget type GtkListItem
diff: extra operand `./src/Control'
diff: Try `diff --help' for more information.
mv: when moving multiple files, last argument must be a directory
Try `mv --help' for more information.
diff: extra operand `./src/Control'
diff: Try `diff --help' for more information.
mv: when moving multiple files, last argument must be a directory
Try `mv --help' for more information.

Unfortunately one cannot see how the offending command line looks like. Is this a known problem? Please also note that it doesn't work when I leave out the combo box containing the GtkListItems either.

I am not subscribed to the glademm-list, so please cc me if you can help.

Thanks in advance,

Leslie