[glade--]Entry max_length not being written, possible fix

It does not appear to be writing out the max_length of a text entry
field.

Here is my first guess at fixing the entry problem:

void Gtk_Entry::Configure(const Widget &w, CxxFile &f,const std::string
&instance) const
{  Parent::Configure(w,f,instance);
   WriteIntProperty(w,f,instance, "position");
   WriteBoolProperty(w,f,instance, "text_visible", false, "visibility");
   WriteBoolProperty(w,f,instance, "editable");
//MJ right here
   WriteIntProperty(w,f,instance, "max_length");
//MJ not sure what the comment below means
   // max length ... seems to be not in gtkmm
   WriteTranslatableProperty(w,f,instance, "text");
}

I tried to test what is above, but my newly updated glademm from CVS
gave this error (unrelated) before it got to compiling entry.cc and my
attempted fix:

g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -I.. -I../SourceWriter    -g -O2 -c
scrolledwindow.cc
scrolledwindow.cc: In method `void Gtk_ScrolledWindow::Configure (const
Widget &, CxxFile &, const string &) const':
scrolledwindow.cc:63: no matching function for call to
`Widget::WriteEnumPropertyNS (const Widget &, CxxFile &, const
basic_string<char, string_char_traits<char>,
__default_alloc_template<true, 0> > &, const char[17], bool) const'

Perhaps my Widget class file is not up to date?  Or perhaps in CVS it is
not?

Mark