Re: [glade--]Todays patches...
- From: Christof Petig <christof petig-baender de>
- To: Björn Axelsson <gecko acc umu se>
- Cc: glademm-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [glade--]Todays patches...
- Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 12:52:44 +0100
Björn Axelsson schrieb:
Those patches are a bit more questionable than my last, so someone with a
better grip of the big picture will have to verify them. (But they work
for me =)
- Don't try to embed image if it is a stock image.
I ran across this one, too. Fixed.
- Enabled use of accelerators.
What is the deal with the accelerators anyway? Why wont glade-- generate
them as default and why does it print the warning about broken code
compability when I manually enable accelerators
It should. But since adding the first accelerator will change the user
class ctor parameter (if not already there) the user should be aware of
this. I agree that nowadays this should be the default (and using no
accels the exception).
I changed the default behaviour, use --noaccelerators to maintain
backward compatibility for older projects.
- Enabled edge shadow type.
This was (almost) there already, but commented away. Why?
I think older gtkmm Versions lacked the method.
- f.FunctionArg() << "Gtk::Menu_Helpers::AccelKey(" << mods
- << ", " << key << ")";
+ f.FunctionArg() << "Gtk::Menu_Helpers::AccelKey("
+ << "'" << key << "', " << mods << ")";
this change is dubious indeed, as it will not work with e.g. F1. Can you
tell me exactly what glade-2 puts in the .glade file when you specify
F1. IIRC glademm has to emit something like GDK_F1 or Gdk::F1?
If you still have problems with current code, tell me again (because I
fixed these different).
] [Thread Prev