[glade--]Glademm & Redhat 7.1

I am having difficulties getting glademm to run under redhat 7.1. Does anyobdy have this combination working? Just hearing of 1 success case would give me the hope to continue. I am currently getting the following error when I try to make a project or run make check on glademm for that matter.

set ACLOCAL_FLAGS to include "-I $prefix/share/aclocal"

Any help would be appreciated. If there is a specific redhat 7.1 gotchas file somewhere, I would very much appreciate a nudge in that direction.

Thanks,
Karl Wyant

--
Karl Wyant