[glade--]Re: glademm

farenheight wrote:
Do you have any guidance in building applicaitions under Win32 with glademm?

I might be able to help you ... but since I cannot offer commercial support, you should be able to do some steps on your own. If you want to do it with VC++, you're on your own.

The requirements are
- mingw (mingw.sourceforge.net)
- msys (msys.sourceforge.net)
- gtk-win32 (www.gtk.org/win32 ?), I'd recommend the 1.3.0 2002-03-13 version.
- gtkmm-win32 (here you might ask me)
- some automake/autoconf environment (either unix computer, or cygwin environment (but do not compile with it) or (a future?) msys based automake. [Last on would be the best choice if available. You should ask on the mingw or msys mailing list]

For debugging the steps you need:
- knowledge about compiling glademm programs on Unix (you should try/know this first!)
- some advise once stuck.

So if you want to go for it, make yourself familiar with the things above and ask again.