[glade--]Re: glade-- and gtkmm-1.3

Hello

I downloaded glademm from cvs but it doesn't detect gtkmm-1.3. What I am
doing bad? Some where I read something about checkouting another release in
cvs (using -r parameter). Is it true?

ad 2) I am using this for configuring with gtkmm-1.3
PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GTKMM, gtkmm-2.0 >= 1.3.0)
AC_SUBST(GTKMM_CFLAGS)
AC_SUBST(GTKMM_LIBS)

ad 1) How much differs glade and glade-2 in file format?

I think I can make 2) and some widgets.

--

                                  Petr "Fers" Ferschmann

 -=[  petr ferschmann cz  ]==[ http://petr.ferschmann.cz/ ]=-
-=[ Koukni na http://www.postcard.cz/ ]==[ +420 604/781 009 ]=-

GPG Fingerprint:
[83B0 6378 7A9D D993 035E  60BD FEEC F665 D2C8 1B9A]