[glade--]an urgent help to a novice from third world country India

Can somebody help and tell me where I am screwing up.

**Warning**: I am going to run `configure' with no
arguments.
If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on
the
./autogen.sh' command line.

processing .
deletefiles is
Creating ./aclocal.m4 ...
Running gettextize...  Ignore non-fatal messages.
You should update your own `aclocal.m4' by adding the
necessary
macro packages gettext.m4, lcmessage.m4 and
progtest.m4 from
the directory `/usr/share/aclocal'
Making ./aclocal.m4 writable ...
Running libtoolize...
You should add the contents of
`/usr/share/aclocal/libtool.m4'
to `aclocal.m4'.
Running aclocal  -I macros ...
aclocal: configure.in: 29: macro `AM_GNOME_GETTEXT'
not found
in library
Running autoheader...
Running automake --gnu  ...
macros/Makefile.am:33: INSIDE_GNOME_COMMON does not
appear in
AM_CONDITIONAL
Running autoconf ...
Running ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode
--enable-compile-
./configure: line 524: syntax error near unexpected
token `AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(project2,'
./configure: line 524: `AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(project2, 0.0)'