[glade--]FIXED: Problem with gtkmm handling comboboxes from glade
- From: Daniel Elstner <daniel elstner gmx net>
- To: John Bartelt <bartelt ics uci edu>
- Cc: Murray Cumming <murrayc usa net>, Christof Petig <christof petig-baender de>, gtkmm mailing list <gtkmm-main lists sourceforge net>, glademm mailing list <glademm-list gnome org>
- Subject: [glade--]FIXED: Problem with gtkmm handling comboboxes from glade
- Date: 06 Dec 2001 16:47:33 +0100
the recently submitted patch has been tested using GCC 2.96, and it
seems to solve the problem. Check out module gtk-- from GNOME CVS.
Am Mon, 2001-12-03 um 21.05 schrieb Daniel Elstner:
> Am Mon, 2001-12-03 um 15.04 schrieb Murray Cumming:
> > On Mon, 2001-12-03 at 14:46, Daniel Elstner wrote:
> > > Well, we could add specializations of Traits<T> for 'const T[N]' and
> > > 'const T*'. That might help the compiler to chose the correct
> > > specialization, and it won't break the API or ABI at all.
> > OK. Please try.
> Can anyone who is using RedHat's GCC 2.96 please try out the attached
> patch (to gtkmm-1.2.8), and tell us wether it fixes the problem?
] [Thread Prev