[glade--]Re: [gtkmm] Problem with gtkmm handling comboboxes from glade

On Mon, 2001-12-03 at 09:32, Christof Petig wrote:
> > I'd rather not risk breaking the ABI, or other code that uses SArray. If
> > it can be fixed with a change to glademm then that would be better.
>
> I will not remove a sensible const (and ruin the generated code forever) because RH
> shipped gcc-2.96.

I have not followed this in detail, but this doesn't seem to be the same
conclusion that was drawn last time this came up:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=100494551700001&w=2&r=1

> I would tolerate a --for-gcc-2-96 command line switch (which might try to
> auto-detect the compiler used). Are there any RH fans around which step ahead to
> implement this?

Wouldn't it be better to just use a std::vector? That would be clearer
anyway.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net