[glade--]access of widges from successor classes

Hi,

I started a little project with glade. I have a Window (window1), some
stuff in it, also a Tree (tree1). Now glademm created a Class window1_glade
and a successor class window1 which inherits form window1_glade.
In window1_glade all widges (also the tree1) are added and shown. But they
are not members of the class in the header. Therefore they are not
acessible in window1.

How am I supposed to access eg. tree1 without editing the class
window1_glade (which one is not supposed to do) and adding it as a member?

Maybe anyone can give me a hint.

Thanx, Martin.