[glade--]Signal properties Data and Object

Hi, I've been looking all day and can't seem to find a good description
of how to use the Data and Object fields in the Glade Signals dialog. I
am building a calculator and I think there should be a way to attach all
the number button's clicked signals to the same signal handler since
they all will be handled nearly the same way. I do need to know which
button it was that was pressed though when I'm inside the handler. It
seems that these Data and Object fields might be used to do that, but I
have no idea how. Any help would be appreciated. -Jeff