[Glade-users] Cannot open old *.glade files

On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 16:35:52 +0200
Michael Picht <michael.picht at ussenterprise.de> wrote:

Any idea how I can open the *.glade files?

Maybe not of much help. I have used glade for many years, and have Glade
for Gtk 1, 2, 3 installed in parallel (No VM necessary). Gtk 1 mainly
for fear I might have to un-earth some antique backup - haven't used it
for years.

Glade 3.8.5 does work backwards, but from time to time, I still manage
to find a Gtk2+Glade version which has problems, so I can try with
Glade for Gtk2. Maybe that is your case?

John