[Glade-users] Userdefined Widgets in catalog file

since you specified parent="GtkEventBox", glade will use that as the
base of DlgUtils_DatumEingabe but you need to specify the param spec of
each property you want to edit in glade (see https://developer.gnome.or
g/gladeui/3.20/properties.html)

That is what I did try. I cannot see an discrepance between my catalog
file and that description.

I recommend trying to load your library
<glade-catalog name="foo" library="foo" depends="gtk+">

The Widget is implemented as an GTK#-Object, I did not find an solution
to put this into an library for Glade.

Elmar