[Glade-users] Confirm GtkMessageDialog

Hi all,

     Glade 3.18.3 has GtkMessageDialog as a top level along with
GtkWindow and GtkFileChooserDialog, GtkMessagDialog opens in the top
left corner of my screen, it's not like the other two top levels in that
I'm not able to drag, resize, icon or close it.  Is it really intended
to be like that or have I missed something?

     All I wanted to do was confirm an action before execution. Possible
the best would be to start with a GtkWindow and put all the labels and
text and buttons etc into the window?  Regards Ian.