[Glade-users] GtkFileChooserDialog

On 27.05.2016 23:03, Ian Chapman wrote:
In glade, FileChooserDialog is a top level just like window only I get
this message on the terminal window.

Gtk-Message: GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent. This is
discouraged.

Is there a way to fix the above Gtk-Message?  I'm a bit lost and would
prefer to do it all from glade if possible.  Regards Ian.

Call gtk_window_set_transient_for() on the dialog before showing it, and
make it transient for a window that you already have shown.

If the dialog *is* the only window you have, it, obviously, wouldn't be
possible to make the dialog transient, you'll have to think of something else.

--
O< ascii ribbon - stop html email! - www.asciiribbon.org