[Glade-users] Can't add a headerbar to an ApplicationWindow

Dear Glade Users,

I've pulled the latest version of glade (3.20) from the git repository
and have it built and running in Gnome 3.20 on Ubuntu 16.04.

I specifically upgraded because of the GtkHeaderBar support, but I can't
seem to figure out how to replace the title bar of an application window
with the header bar. I've clicked the "Client side window decorations"
checkbox but when I try to add a headerbar it just goes into the body of
the window. Instead of replacing the title bar I get the standard title
bar and then the headerbar stacked underneath it.

How is this supposed to work?

Regards,

wkmanire