[Glade-users] About Graph plotting

thank you very much

     On Monday, November 10, 2014 5:04 PM, Tristan Van Berkom <tristan at upstairslabs.com> wrote:

 On Mon, 2014-11-10 at 02:16 +0000, Mohammad Belayet Hossain wrote:
I am very new in glade interface.
I need to work glade-2 interface and use PLplot graph.
Is it possible to use PLplot API in galde-2 interface. How can I link
it.
Please give me some advice.
thanks

Hi,

I think you have some misconceptions about what Glade is, I do not
know what PLplot is however I think you are mistaking Glade for GTK+
at some level.

Please note that Glade 2 has been discontinued many years ago, Glade 3
up until version 3.8.x supports GTK+ based interfaces for only GTK+2
while supporting the deprecated libglade format as well as the
GtkBuilder format, and releases >= 3.10 drop support for the libglade
format and only support widgets in GTK+3.

Also note that Glade 3.8.x is partly maintained (we accept patches
strictly for bugfixes but not feature additions) and is parallel
installable with the newest release of Glade 3, allowing you to
work with GTK+2 and GTK+3 projects on the same system.

Does this, partly, answer your questions, or set you on a more
clear path to finding the answers you are looking for ?

Best,
? ? -Tristan