[Glade-users] Glade 3.8.5 Released! (GTK+ 2)

On Mon, 12 May 2014 16:33:48 -0300
Juan Pablo Ugarte <juanpablougarte at gmail.com> wrote:

This is the fifth bug-fix release in the 3.8 series.

After a long delay, I wanted to convert an old Glade2 app into 3.8.2... This
didn't work, but after installing 3.8.5, the .glade file was accepted.

I then converted with gtk-builder-convert, which also went well, but trying
to run gave me this error:

Unknown internal child: entry

Investigating in the .ui, I suspect this entry is the GtkEntry part of
a gtkCombo, though I can't be sure by the error message. According to
google, this message seems very rare, so I suspect something may have
gone wrong in the installation...

Any suggestions where to look?

Glade is 3.8.5, libxml2 is 2.9.1, gtk+ 2.24.22

John