[Glade-users] change font size in GtkSpinButton

I have a GUI built using Glade and producing the XML file,
for use with a c "back-end".
The numbers displayed in the GtkSpinButton are quite small, and
increasing the size of the whole widget, or the whole window has
no effect.  I have changed the attribute on a label and made that
work, but can't seem to find a way to change the size of the
numbers in the GtkSpinButton widget.  Is this possible?
If not, if somebody could tell me how to change the font globally,
I guess that would do it.

Thanks much in advance,

Jon Elson