[Glade-users] Glade3 and more windows

Hi,

I have a short question:
I have glade3 (libglade file which contains 5 windows - not dialogs)

 From Python I would like to have one python file per one window like
mainWindow.py will have mainWindow (from glade)

In my source devel-assistant.py code I am using:
gladeFile = "devel-assistants.glade"

class mainWindow(object):
     builder = Gtk.Builder()
     builder.add_from_file(gladeFile)
     self.mainWin = builder.get_object("mainWindow")
     self.pathWin = builder.get_object("pathWindow")
     handlers = { "on_nextBtn_clicked": self.nextWindow }

     def nextWindow(self):
         self.mainWin.hide()
         self.pathWin.show()

When some signals are defined in window "pathWindow" (second window)
  in that case it shown me messages like:
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gi/overrides/Gtk.py", line
357, in _full_callback
     raise AttributeError('Handler %s not found' % handler_name)
AttributeError: Handler on_prevPathBtn_clicked not found

It means that all signals should be defined in mainWindow class?

How should I handle that errors?

It should be one python file per one glade file?

Thanks for answers.

--
S pozdravem / Best regards

Petr Hracek