[Glade-users] Simple question - Notebooktabs

Hey,

I have a simple question to Glade 3.8.0 for Ubuntu.

This programms works fine for me, but i have a big problem:

I want to create a window with a notebook and designt the tabs.
So far so good. The python code works well too.

But now i want to make a new project:
New Window, new code and so on
BUT now i want to have more than the 3 pages in my notebook.
I know i can realise it in the code ... but i want to see page4, page5,
page6.... IN glade,
How can i add more Notebook-tabs IN glade?