[Glade-users] EXTERNAL: Re: Non-existing symbols are exported from libgladeui

On 5/18/2012 11:13 PM, Juan Pablo wrote:
It's been a long time since I do not compile it on windows.
Can you elaborate more about the compiler and libs you are using to do the compilation?

Is it mingw/msys?
Now I am to the point where I am trying to build glade3-3.12.1
and I am getting the same error.  I found this post but I don't
see that there was an answer.  Did I miss a message?  I don't know
about the original poster, but yes, I am using mingw/msys

Damon Register