[Glade-users] aboutdialog

This is my first post to the list... and I'm pretty green with Glade3.

I'm using Ubuntu 10.04, Glade 3.6.7, Python 2.6.5 and I'm trying to
figure out how the close button is supposed to work. I've searched the
web and failed.

I've managed to show the about window with this short program but can
not figure out how to connect up the Close button.

#!/usr/bin/env python

try:
  import pygtk
  pygtk.require('2.0')
except:
  pass
try:
  import gtk
  import gtk.glade
except:
  print('GTK not available')
  sys.exit(1)

class Buglump:

  def on_window_destroy(self, object, data=None):
    print "quit with cancel"
    gtk.main_quit()

  def on_gtk_quit_activate(self, menuitem, data=None):
    print "quit from menu"
    gtk.main_quit()

  def on_gtk_about_activate(self, menuitem, data=None):
    print "help about selected"
    self.aboutdialog.show()

# This does not get called so I assume I'm using the wrong thing
  def on_aboutdialog_close(self, dialog, data=None):
    print "help about close selected"
    self.aboutdialog.hide()

  def __init__(self):
    self.eval_string=""
    self.gladefile = "tutorial-7.glade"
    self.builder = gtk.Builder()
    self.builder.add_from_file(self.gladefile)
    self.builder.connect_signals(self)
    self.window = self.builder.get_object("window")
    self.aboutdialog = self.builder.get_object("aboutdialog")
    self.window.show()

if __name__ == "__main__":
  main = Buglump()
  gtk.main()