[Glade-users] Question about spinbutton

I have a gtkbuilder ui I have created and I just added a spinbutton (spinbutton1).

In my program I use the builder to get my adjustment1 object and spinbutton1 widget:

datastruct->adjustment1 = GTK_OBJECT (gtk_builder_get_object (builder, "adjustment1"));

datastruct->spinbutton1 = GTK_WIDGET (gtk_builder_get_object (builder, "spinbutton1"));

In Glade, I added adjustment1 to spinbutton1 and then I went to adjustment1 in my object tree and
set all the limits/rates as I wanted.

I haven't connected up signals yet.

When I run, I see the spinbutton, but the characteristics (the limits etc) I set in adjustment1 don't seem to
apply.

Why is that so? Any advice?

Thanks,

Dave