[Glade-users] libglade-WARNING **: could not find glade file

Hello,

at C:\Users\X\Desktop\test I have the following files: gui.hs,
hellogtk2hs.glade

where gui.hs contains the lines of the example shown on
http://projects.haskell.org/gtk2hs/docs/tutorial/glade/
and hellogtk2hs.glade is the xml-file which is created following the
tutorial.
Compiling and making a .exe-file works, but if I run the the .exe-file
the following error occurs:

(gui.exe:16924): libglade-WARNING **: could not find glade file
'hellogtk2hs.glade'
gui.exe: user error (Pattern match failure in do expression at
gui.hs:8:5-12)

So as far as I see there is no typo and both the .exe and .glade are in
the same folder - can you anyone help me?