[Glade-users] Where is the input callback method in glade?

Where is the callback to keyboard input in glade. I want this so that I can respond to each letter that is
input.

As as example, I was looking at the tutorial at http://www.micahcarrick.com/files/gtk-glade-tutorial/C/main.c
and was wondering how the callback method for keyboard inputs can be enabled and how I could modify it.

For simplicity, let us say that I want to be able to print out the characters on the terminal as I input them
in the above program. I then want to update the buffer instead of letting some hidden function in glade do it
for me. How do I achieve this?

I'm just using the above example since it is simple and neatly written.

Thanks,
-Ferdinand