[Glade-users] "Local menus" (GtkMenu property)

Hi.

I just found an option in Glade which I do not understand.

If I add a GtkMenu to my Glade project, there is a property: "Local
menu". Lately this property is enabled by default if I add a GtkMenu,
resulting in a property entry in my .glade file:

        <widget class="GtkMenu" id="help_menu">
           <property name="visible">True</property>
           <property name="ubuntu_local">True</property>

This entry causes warnings if the application runs under Windows.

I did not found any information about this property. The Tooltip just
says "Determines whether the menu is local".

What does this mean?

Thanks, Thomas