[Glade-users] [glade-users] Question about supported gtk+ versions

On Thu, 2011-06-30 at 09:55 -0400, Nicholas Manea wrote:
Hi, I recently switched to Fedora 15 which uses GTK+3 and I installed
glade 3.10 on it. But I have a problem because the clients I am
writing the software for are on windows where GTK+3 is not available.
So to try to remedy this problem I switched the targeted version from
GTK+3 to GTK+2.24.
Unfortunately, glade still produces GtkBox instead of GtkVBox or
GtkHBox so it doesn't work with the older version of GTK+ unless I
manually open the .glade file and change GtkBox to GtkVBox/GtkHBox.

What, I am asking is: is there any way to make glade 3.10 generate
files compatible with GTK+2.24?

You need to use glade 3.8 for that, the fact you can choose gtk2 as a
target in glade 3.10 is a bug I am working on.

greets

Juan Pablo