[Glade-users] Does anyone know of any Glade online classes?

Hi Everyone,

I'm having a heck of a time getting anything done in Glade. For the
life of me, I can't seem to get my UI's to look even remotely usable.
Does anyone know of any online classes that I could go to to learn how
to use it? And before anyone suggest the standard tutorials, I've done
that, still don't get it. Even better would be a place I could
download the .glade files for a properly structured UI and look at how
properties are set in Glade.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Anthony