[Glade-users] stock imagen & others.

please allow me to thank you , i'll  implement the direct  system  pref
modification.

But then if i create a package  , a .exe  with py2exe or  any other would
that be working for a final user??

about unix y tools ..i did a new windows installation, installed again aio
pygtk python 2.7  and the  glade ui seams less buggy but still have some
crashes..

if it helps the development of glade i am pretty much interested on  finding
the cause of the bug . maybe you can give me a guide line to catch the
assembly process  like one of you did with the depends.exe

El 08/06/2011 13:39, "Dieter Verfaillie" <dieterv at optionexplicit.be>
escribi?: