[Glade-users] Glade MacOSX binaries for last version?

On 16/07/2011 09:51, Pascal wrote:
Hello,

I haven't yet enough skills to build native GTK apps on Mac, so I've built Glade for X11 on Snow Leopard.

Glade seems to work properly but many icons are not displayed.

I've seen the same happen on Windows when the hicolor-icon-theme
package is missing. The only thing that package provides is an empty
share/icons/hicolor/16x16, 22x22, etc directory structure and a
share/icons/hicolor/index.theme. It is that last file that is important.

You could probably even take the index.theme file from the package
below to test with as it's nothing more than an ini style text file:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/dependencies/hicolor-icon-theme_0.10-1_win32.zip

mvg,
Dieter