[Glade-users] Lock up when setting toolbar button properties

Subject: Lock up when setting toolbar button properties

I can never get more than 3-4 buttons configured before Glade locks up
solid and I have to kill it using xkill! It happens when I am either
selecting the type of button or the stock icon. I am trying to learn
Glade but this is really frustrating my efforts to actually use it! I seem to
remember this issue from previous attempts to use Glade.
Can anyone shed any light on the problem?
Could the path to the icons be involved? And what is the path to the
stock icons that Glade uses?
Thanks very much.

Glade v3.6.7
OS Ubuntu 10.04