[Glade-users] Progressbar is not using available space (GtkCellRendererProgress)

Hi,

i used Glade to create a simple GUI containing a GtkTreeView which
contains a Column with a GtkCellRendererProgress.
In general i followed the steps of the following tutorial to create the GUI:
http://tadeboro.blogspot.com/2009/04/creatin-gtktreeview-with-glade-3.html

I changed two little things:
1. I set the "expand" property for the progress-column to True.
2. I set the "resizable" property for the progress-column to True.

In Glade i can now resize the column and it will use all the available
space to display the progressbar.
When i use the glade-file in my python-program the progress-column uses
all the available space too, but the space is not filled by the
progressbar. So resizing the column does not change the size of the
progressbar.

The user of the following forum-thread has the same problem:
http://www.gtkforums.com/about5153.html
(The posting contains example pictures :-)

Here is my generated glade-file:
http://pastebin.com/GmikbPAA

I hope you can help me get the progressbar using the available space :)

Best regards,
MKay