[Glade-users] Wrap Text in glade

I am using Glade 2 with python.
I have a window with 2 lines. In glade, I set 'Wrap Text' property for both of the lines to 'Yes'. In the
code, I call this window many times setting up the lines with different text every time, but sometimes it
doesn't wrap the text and cuts it off instead. Any idea what could cause this? Is there the length limit when
it would not wrap the text or something?

Thanks much,
Arthur.