[Glade-users] Glade 3.9.2 Released

Hi,
   This is the third instalment on the Glade 3.9 cycle
leading up to Glade 3.10 and it depends on GTK+3 (currently
GTK+ version >= 2.99).

Highlights in this release include:
  - Off screen rendering of project widgets, fancy selection drawing
  - All project widgets are viewable in the same workspace widget
    (scroll through the workspace and see every widget in your project).
  - GtkComboBoxText support and a fancy little editor to easily edit
    the items added to a GtkComboBoxText
  - GtkFileFilter and GtkRecentFilter, now setup a list of patterns
    and mime-types to add to your filters.

What is Glade?
============
Glade is a RAD tool to enable quick & easy development of user
interfaces for the GTK+ toolkit and the GNOME desktop environment.
The user interfaces designed in Glade are saved as XML, and by using
the GtkBuilder GTK+ object these can be loaded by applications
dynamically as needed.

By using GtkBuilder, Glade XML files can be used in numerous
programming languages including C, C++, C#, Vala, Java, Perl,
Python, and others.

===========
Glade 3.9.2
===========
- Added signal for IDEs to track created signal editors,
  Johannes Schmid.
- Stop installing catalog .xml.in files, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort.
- Fixed various memory leaks.
- Removed GtkTreeSelection from the palette, it's only available as
  the internal child of a GtkTreeView
- Fixed Drag'n'Drop image drawing with cairo for signal editor,
  Johannes Schmid with help from Benjamin Otte.
- Fixed crashes and memory leaks in the GladeBaseEditor (the editor
  used for menu editing and treeview editing and the like).
- Edit->Preferences is now File->Properties
- Removed option for project naming policies, object ids in
  GtkBuilder are always unique across the whole file.
- Render project widgets in the workspace offscreen, this gives us
  more power over the widgets (combo boxes can now be selected,
  selection drawing is now enhanced), Juan Pablo Ugarte.
- Added support for GtkComboBoxText with a customized editor to
  edit the combo box items.
- Added GtkRecentFilter and GtkRecentManager to the palette,
  GtkRecentFilter can specify patterns, mime-types and applications
  for the filtering.
- Added support to edit patterns and mime-types for GtkFileFilter
- Added <add-child-verify-function> to the plugin backend,
  we now use this to better police user activities in Glade
  (notably, you cannot paste a widget that is not a GtkToolItem
  to a GtkToolBar or the like).
- Renamed various things from glade-3/glade3 to 'glade'
  (the Glade icon, the bugzilla database, the git repository etc,
  help from Javier Jard?n).
- Glade now uses GtkApplication and is a single instance application.
- Added support for editing a GtkOffscreenWindow
- Changed the workspace to now include all toplevel project objects,
  selecting an object from the inspector causes the workspace to scroll
  to the selected widget, Juan Pablo Ugarte.

New and updated translations:
============================
    - es, courtesy of Jorge Gonz?lez
    - et, courtesy of Ivar Smolin
    - gl, courtesy of Fran Di?guez
    - nb, courtesy of Kjartan Maraas
    - ru, courtesy of Yuri Myasoedov
    - sv, courtesy of Daniel Nylander
(Note: I'm sorry I neglected to properly credit the
translators in recent 3.9.x releases, this list includes
all translation contributions on the master branch
since the release of 3.9.0, from here on I will be
listing the translation changes again in the release notes).

Where can I get it ?

http://download.gnome.org/sources/glade/3.9/

For more information on the Glade project see our home page
at http://glade.gnome.org/

Enjoy,