[Glade-users] Error: Couldn't recognize GtkBuilder xml

Maybe it's a very stupid problem, but I can't seem to open a glade
file that I'm sure I could open before.

I just switched my Debian box and had to reinstall the packages, so
I'm not sure if anything changed to affect this.

$glade windows.glade
GladeUI-Message: No displayable values for property
GtkMessageDialog::message-type
GladeUI-Message: The DevHelp installed on your system is too old,
devhelp feature will be disabled.

(glade:16120): GladeUI-WARNING **: Couldnt recognize GtkBuilder xml,
skipping /home/vinicius/web/erp/local/cnc/windows.glade

Thanks.
--
Vinicius Massuchetto