[Glade-users] Where should the .glade file go?

What is the right place in the system to put an application's .glade
file, the application being regularly installed (i. e. not in
development)? Sorry if this is trivial ? I have not found any definitve
information on the web though.

On my Linux system, two apps store their glade file in
/usr/share/app-name/app-name.glade . Is this the right place? According
to which standard? And where should the .glade files go on non-unix
systems?

A certain video tutorial* (the text version is off-line, unfortunately)
demonstrates a way to embed .glade files in executable files. Is this
recommended?
* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-8h6eOwKwA

Any advice appreciated!

Carlos Franke