[Glade-users] making comboBox open up the dropdown list

I created a comboBox in Glade.
When I tab into the box, I want the list of items that comboBox has to dropdown automatically, like an
equivalent of clicking on the box's arrow.
How would I do this in Python?

Also, in one of my fields I have _activate handler to catch the Enter key. When Enter is pressed I would like
to set focus to comboBox and open the dropdown list without clicking on the arrow. Doing myBox.grab_focus()
will just highlight the comboBox, but I also need to for the box's list to drop down. Any suggestions?
Examples would be helpful.

Thanks,
Arthur.