[Glade-users] blocking some input in entry field

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 4:01 PM, Arthur Shats <ashats at hotmail.com> wrote:
This works in C.?How can I get this in Python? I am new to Python, so?would
be?greatfull for your help.

You mean like this? Use Google :)

http://www.mail-archive.com/pygtk at daa.com.au/msg03362.html

The GTK+ docs recommend the use of GtkSpinButton for getting an
integer or float from the user:

"A GtkSpinButton is an ideal way to allow the user to set the value of
some attribute. Rather than having to directly type a number into a
GtkEntry, GtkSpinButton allows the user to click on one of two arrows
to increment or decrement the displayed value. A value can still be
typed in, with the bonus that it can be checked to ensure it is in a
given range."