Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 18:19:05 -0300
From: john at jcoppens.com
To: glade-users at lists.ximian.com
Subject: Re: [Glade-users] when done editing field

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 21:02:42 +0000
Arthur Shats <ashats at hotmail.com> wrote:

This puts the cursor and focus to the field I specified. Is it the right way to do this kind of thing?

I'm not sure there is _one_ right way to do things (programming would
be boring, wouldn't it?)

I believe the first line:

win = gtk_widget_get_toplevel(GTK_WIDGET(entry));

may not be necessary - ever tried to give 'entry' as reference to
lookup_widget immediately?

But, maybe easier, would be to use Tab instead of Enter to go to the
next field. Tab is the correct way to jump widgets, and you wouldn't
have to administer the sequence in your program.

John
Glade-users maillist - Glade-users at lists.ximian.com