[Glade-users] password entry field

In Glade-2 I created a window with few entry fields and a Next button. One of the entry fields takes a
password. When user types the password I need to display **** (stars) instead. When user clicks on Next btn,
I would compare the password with the one I have stored in a file. Two questions I have here. How do I
display *** (stars) instead of actuall characters that user types and how do I later access the actual text
the user typed, not the stars (when I am going to validate it).
I am using C language here.

Thanks much,
Arthur.