[Glade-users] GtkComboBoxEntry

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:22:04 +0000
Arthur Shats <ashats at hotmail.com> wrote:

Ideally, I would like to allow typing into the box and do matching against the list while typing, but don't
know how to do it. So I think, it would be easier to just don't allow manual input at all and only allow
entry selection from the box list. Is it possible? What's the signal I should set in Glade?

I believe you are describing a simple ComboBox. The ComboBoxEntry, by
definition, has an Entry assigned to it. The ComboBox, only has a list.

John