[Glade-users] focus_out_event

Is it possible to add a _focus_out_event() handler to a button which upon tabbing would .grab_focus() of
another button?
I tried, but tabbing would not work at all.
Here is what I have:
on_myNextButton_focus_out_event(widget, data, wtree):
  btn = wtree.get_widget('myBackButton')
  btn.grab_focus()
  pass

When the focus in on myNextButton, and I press Tab, I would expect the focus to go myBackButton, but it
doesn't tab anywhere at all, although the _focus_out_event handler does get executed.
Any idea why doesn't it tab to the other button and how to fix it so it would?
Thanks much,
Arthur.